If you believe that Content on the Services violates your copyright, please send us a notice of the violation using the following contact information:
CREATIVE GRIP ENTERTAINMENT PTE. LTD.
Attn: Designated Agent
133 NEW BRIDGE ROAD #10-03 CHINATOWN POINT SINGAPORE (059413)
Your notice must include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please Note – The feed content visible on our website is only a summary / brief content, and is purely used to increase the traffic on the parent/source website.
Every post/blog visible on the website is directed to its parent/source website, in order to redirect the user to its parent website; and henceforth, increasing the unique organic traffic on the parent website.
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies these requirements (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any Content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States and will terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others. United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.